Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ranting - just a bit

A few things I find disturbing:

People PAY to listen to Charlie Sheen's manic rants.

People I know and love plan to get up at 4 a.m. to watch the wedding of people they don't know and never will.
The next James Bond movie won't be released until 2012. What happened to feeding my Bond fix every two years?

And then there is this - Levi Johnston has a book deal. That's right, the boy whose sole claim to his fifteen minutes is knocking up Bristol Palin has a book deal. He claims, "I’m doing this for me, for my boy Tripp and for the country." Yes, because the country is sitting on the edge of its collective seat waiting the hear what lessons this oh-so-responsible young man is going to share. Who is going to read this book? Enquiring minds want to know!

2 comments:

  1. Levi's book deal contains the same logic as paying Bristol to promote abstinence. Which means, to me, since I am NOT dead drunk nor have recently suffered a lobotomy, no sense whatsoever.

    Not getting up at 4 am to watch the wedding - but AM hoping, I admit, to catch highlights or replays or something sometime later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress will look the same later in the morning. :)

    ReplyDelete